Natural Gas Gensets
How do you rent electricity and who rents it?
Rental generators, often referred to as "gensets" or temporary/emergency/backup power supply, is specially designed to make temporary hook-ups fast and easy. Our suppliers help our customers with "turn-key" installations, including; hook-up, start-up, distribution panels, cables, and ready-made power cords, allow for ease of installation.
Some units in the rental fleet are permanently mounted on flatbed trailers and can be delivered to most locations in the United States within 24 hours. Once on the job, it is possible to have the units installed and generating power within hours. Building owners can rent power generating equipment for both planned shut-downs and emergency power needs when existing equipment fails.
What do our generators power?
Listed below are some typical applications for rental generators.
- Large office buildings have been powered while repairs were being made to existing service.
- Tents used for special events such as trade shows or meetings.
- Emergency power can be made available in the event of natural and or manmade disasters.
New clients may be required to either pre-pay the first month’s rental and delivery/set-up charges, or have an approved credit card with a credit limit and approval received before we can ship the generator(s).
What size units are available for rent?
In single package units, gensets range from 15 kW to 2000 kW. Using multiple units, we can arrange generating capacity up to almost unlimited MW range.
|Rental Generator Sizes:|
|35 kW 60 kW 100 kW 125 kW 150 kW|
|200 kW 250 kW 300 kW 350 kW 500 kW|
|750 kW 900 kW 1000 kW 1250 kW|
|1500 kW 2000 kW|
Reduce Your Company’s Energy Expenses!
One of our onsite power and energy systems could be saving your business up to 60% of your existing energy expenses!
Reduce your energy costs with a clean cogeneration, trigeneration system designed, built, owned and operated by us. Call us today to discuss how we can engineer a system to meet your company’s power and energy requirements. We have the funding resources to make it quick and easy!
We provide commercial, industrial and utility clients with clean energy and power solutions that provide substantial savings for your company’s bottom-line as well as for our environment. Several of our onsite power and energy systems include cogeneration or our advanced trigeneration and even quad generation systems.
Our Advanced Trigeneration System
- Reaches system efficiencies of up to 90%, compared with conventional power plants at around 28% – 35% and combined-cycle cogeneration power plants at about 60% efficient.
- Significantly reduces environmental impact compared to typical fossil fuel based power plants, including the elimination of net greenhouse gas additions to the environment.
- May save as much money through increased energy efficiencies so that the new system is paid for in as little as 2-3 years (depending on existing electric rates, load profile and thermal demand).
- Reduces demand of power from the electric grid.
- Eliminates black-outs and other power interruptions.
- Decreases our dependence on foreign oil.
With the ability to obtain competitively priced fuel, Trigeneration Technologies’ advanced trigeneration process is competitive with all other forms of renewable and nonrenewable energy production.
Advanced cogeneration and trigeneration technologies are our specialties. Trigeneration provides even greater savings and energy efficiencies (up to 50% greater than cogeneration) for our client that provides even further reductions in the amounts of harmful emissions typically associated with power production. Trigeneration is now the preferred energy technology throughout Europe and Asia